PREMIUM HOME CARE SERVICES
We commit to each and every client to provide top quality home health care providers because Quality Care is our Commitment.
By choosing A Moment’s Notice Health Care, you are selecting professionalism, compassion, experience and competency in private duty home health care and in-home senior care. We go the extra mile in selecting each and every Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA). We offer a selection of caregivers trained to provide a wide range of services.
When you first speak to an intake coordinator, you'll be asked to describe the tasks you wish the caregiver to perform, the hours you'd like help, whether you need the caregiver to drive, and other details such as level of care. Most of our clients hire us to assist them a few hours a day in the morning and in the evening. We help with daily activities like preparing meals, getting dressed, shopping, errands, light housekeeping, providing transportation, companionship, bathing and dressing. Most of our senior community is very independent and is not in need of full time assistance. Just a few hours here and there can keep them safe and feeling independent in their own home.
Each case is personally supervised by our Home Care RN and Licensed Practical nurses and is coordinated with the patient's physician and family. Each client receives a complete nursing assessment at the onset of the case and then regular visits are made by our Director of Nursing Services or Licensed Practical nurses at no additional cost to the patient. Each patient has their own individualized care plan, created by licensed nurses with input from the patient's physician and family. These same nurses are skilled in all aspects of nursing, and perform those duties which require licensed personnel, including, but not limited to the set-up of medications.
Our rates are among the most reasonable in our area and our personnel do not work as sub-contractors. They are our direct employees, which serves as added protection for the client.
We are a private duty Agency. We are not a Registry, where the work force works as sub-contractors. Our caregivers work directly for A Moment's Notice Health Care.
Give us a try. We think you will be well pleased.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT / HOME HEALTH AIDE services include the following & more:
• Assisting with grooming, hair care, shaving and brushing teeth. Assistance with the toilet.
• Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths and bed baths.
• Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
• Assisting with dressing and undressing. Transportation to and from the doctor or procedures.
• Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising and walking.
• Help with shopping, running errands, driving and companionship.
• Wake up, Tuck-in and making the bed. Assisting with meal prep, eating or feeding.
• Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
• Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
• Additional duties within the scope of specific licensing or certifications. Find out why we are Florida’s most trusted home care service provider. If you have any questions, please call us at any time!
We do the things that make life better for you
For more information, call:
© 2016 A Moment’s Notice Health Care. All Rights Reserved.
License # HHA 20007095
989 37th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
Someone on our staff is always available 24/7 at the office number.